- The New York Fed announced that it would publish detail on credit at the community level.
- The CFTC filed charges against My Global Leverage, LLC (MGL) and its owner Toney Blondo Eggleston, of Newport Coast, California.
- The CFTC charged Inter-Global Currency & Precious Metals, LLC (IGCPM) of Pompano Beach, Florida, and its owner Stavros Papastavrou, of Delray Beach.
- The Office of Financial Research (OFC) published another interesting paper entitled The Puzzle of Low U.S. Treasury Yields.
E. Van Der Weide, Deputy Director of the Division of Banking
Supervision and Regulation testified on behalf of the Federal Reserve
before the U.S. Senate.
|Source: Bloomberg L.P., Federal Reserve Bank of New York|
- Monday, April 20, 2015 Recap: Treasury Auctions, FX Ponzi, BlackRock Fail, Dudley's Fed Speech, and the FFER
- Tuesday, April 21, 2015 Recap: More Regulation For Large Banks, Youth Savings, Piwowar's Speech, Flash Crash Culprit, the OFAC & FNRG Halted
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 Recap: #EXIM2015, Obama's PPPs, Goldman Sachs In The "Dark", $1.5M Payday, Massad Speaks, and Yellen Stabilizes
- Thursday, April 23, 2015 Recap: GDP, Deutsche Bank, Community Banks, Repos, and the Treasury Gets New Blood
- Friday, April 24, 2015 Recap: New Federal Reserve Auditor, Inventories Up, CEI Same, Insider Trading, Fair Fund Delays & Alizadeh's Grand Jury Indictment